An Evening With Judy Collins
On April 25, the Moravian Book Shop heads next door to Central Moravian Church for An Evening with Judy Collins, presented by St. Luke's Hospice.
The legendary folk singer, songwriter, Grammy Award winner, suicide survivor, and author will address the topics in her book "Sanity and Grace: A Journey of Suicide, Survival, and Strength," a deeply moving memoir focusing on the death of her only son and her healing process following the tragedy. A booksigning with Judy Collins will follow her talk.
Her books will be available for pre-event purchase in person or at http://www.moravianbookshop.com. The store will be open until 8:00pm the night of the event for book and ticket pick-up. (Sorry, no free-parking vouchers.)
- When You Wish Upon a Star, w/CD
- Over the Rainbow, w/CD
- Sanity and Grace: A Journey of Suicide, Survival, and Strength
- Sweet Judy Blue Eyes: My Life in Music
- The Seven T's: Finding Hope and Healing in the Wake of Tragedy
- Morning, Noon, and Night: Living the Creative Life
- West Church and Main Streets
- Bethlehem ,
- Postal Code:
- United States